Sometimes, just getting started is the hardest part of a new endeavor. We regularly receive calls from new customers with problems logging into their MyTASC account. Most often the main hurdle is understanding that when asked to enter a Username, we are actually asking for your 12-digit TASC ID number.
We have just added a Help Indicator with instruction to enter your 12-digit TASC ID. Located just to the right of the Username, this extra instruction should help users successfully navigate the login process. This quick snapshot spells out the MyTASC login process.
- An email address is required to access MyTASC.
- From www.tasconline.com, click MyTASC Login in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your 12-digit TASC ID as your username.
- Enter your 6-digit PIN as your password.
- Enter your username and password carefully. After five failed login attempts, users will be locked out of the system and must call our Customer Care Center to reset.
In addition, the Frequently Asked Questions offer great guidance, and (among other topics) provide instruction for how to change your Username to something of your own choosing. (To access the FAQs simply click Unable to Login?)
NOTE: these instructions will work only if you know your current TASC ID and PIN. To obtain these numbers, contact our Customer Care Center M-F 8am-5pm except W 9am-5pm (1-800-422-4661).