The new Visa TASC Card replaces the current MasterCard Benefits Card. The new card has a new name and image, but don’t worry; we haven’t changed the great features that your customers already enjoy with the Benefits Card.
Your Clients with the Benefits Card will soon receive a mailing about the TASC Card; email notification will follow when the new cards are issued to their employees (expected in April). The card will arrive in a simple white envelope with a TASC return address.
Before use, the TASC Card must be activated online at www.tasccard.com/activate or by calling Customer Care at 1-800-422-4661. Cards can be used immediately upon activation, at which time the current Benefits Card will be deactivated and should be destroyed. Be sure your Clients activate their TASC Card right away; all Benefits Cards will be automatically deactivated 30 days after the new cards are issued.
How does the TASC Card work? Cardholders can continue to use the TASC Card for eligible benefit expenses, just as they use the current Benefits Card. It works exactly the same!
The TASC Card makes Plan management easier than ever.
- Removes the hassles of paperwork and streamlines the reimbursement of out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Serves a high-powered benefit reimbursement card. It is NOT a credit card.
- Determines expense eligibility and provides instant reimbursement if the expense meets requirements, all in one swipe!
- Automatically pre-fills and updates Transmittal.
- Eliminates need to submit receipts for reimbursement.
- Eliminates writing checks for medial reimbursements.
- Lasts three years and is free! No application fees or other hidden costs.
- Tracks total expenses to date in MyTASC (www.tasconline.com).
- Ability to view available card balance on MyTASC website.
- Lists toll-free number and web address on the back so cardholders can always get in touch with TASC.
- And coming soon–MyCash–a first-of-its-kind cash account for reimbursements of out-of-pocket expenses.