TASC’s robust online tools enable your AgriPlanNOW and BizPlanNOW Clients to download their Year-End Report with the click of a button! TASC makes it fast and easy for your Clients to get the records they need with MyTASC online tools. These tools let your Clients download their AgriPlanNOW and BizPlanNOW Year-End Report as soon as they’ve finished submitting all of their medical expenses for the year—and the earlier they have their Year-End Report in hand, the sooner they can schedule an appointment with you — their tax professional.
TASC will no longer mail a paper Transmittal, unless requested.
In the past, TASC sent your Clients a paper Transmittal in the mail. Now they can save time and money—and go green!—by choosing electronic records. Beginning this year, we’ll send your Clients an annual e-mail reminder that it’s time to submit their expenses and download their Year-End Report.
Getting an online report is fast and easy. Your Clients are being instructed to:
- Log in to your MyTASC account at www.tasconline.com. There’s an instructional video on how to log in to MyTASC on the TASC home page.
- Enter any additional medical expenses that weren’t purchased through your TASC Card. (Expenses paid for with your TASC card are already included.)
- Click on the Create Year-End Report button (found under both My Expenses and the Year-End Report tab in MyTASC).
- We’ll compare your expenses against a list of eligible ones. If your expenses are approved, you’ll be able to immediately create and print your report in PDF format.
- If any of your submitted expenses are in question, your Year-End Report will take another three to five business days for manual review. After this review and approval, you’ll receive an email with a link to log back into MyTASC and you’ll be able to download your report at your convenience.
If you have a Client that still wants to receive a paper Transmittal form; no problem! Please have them call us toll-free at 1-800-422-4661, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (all time zones). They are asked to have their TASC ID available so we can help them as quickly as possible.
TASC will be e-mailing your Clients with this change in process, as well as sending a mailer.