Transformation has been our focus for 2014 here at TASC. Transformation, as in think bigger, and think differently.
We do not take for granted our position as the number one privately-held third-party benefits administrator in the country. We know our innovative and cutting-edge ideas set us apart and help us grow and excel in the employee benefits industry. Our services make it possible for Clients nationwide to offer superior benefits programs while maximizing their tax savings.
Here are a few ways we’ve transformed at TASC this year:
- Introduction of TASC Platinum
- For high-touch, custom approach Clients.
- A unique, premium care experience for Clients and Participants.
- One Onboarding Experience
- Streamlined process for Clients with multiple service offerings.
- One letter, one training call, one point of contact.
- New FlexSystem Participant Website
- Account balances on the home page.
- No more pop-ups.
- Modern and intuitive.
- One View of the Client—migrations have started!
- Unified TASC ID for multiple services.
- New MyTASC landing page.
- Consolidated invoice.
- New service offerings
- Compliance Suites (ERISAEdge, Form 5500 Preparation, and Non-Discrimination Testing).
- Funded HRA.
- GiveBack employee giving program.
- HIPAA Compliance.
- Medicare Part D.
- Service Offering Suites (four bundled offerings).
- Growth through acquisitions
- CieloStar, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- CUNA PayChoice, Madison, Wisconsin.
- Eflex, Madison, Wisconsin.
- Elkin & Associates, Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Vantage Financial Group, Independence, Ohio.
It’s been a busy year! We have accomplished many projects and met many goals. We continue to strive to grow and excel in all that we do. Our aim, as always, is to provide a simplified, unified, highly satisfactory experience for our Clients and Participants alike, thus making your job as a TASC distributor easier and, ultimately, more rewarding.
What can you expect in 2015? More of the same!
Already underway are several large projects that will provide our customers with a new “One TASC” experience. We are most excited about an enhanced data entry system in which Plan administrators enter an addition/change/termination in one place and it filters down to all applicable services. Watch for more details early next year.
We wish you a Happy New Year! May 2015 be filled with many positive transformations for you, too.