The kids are back in school… time to admit summer is over… and time to once again pick up speed on your sales. That’s right… it’s time to lock in your spot for the 2017 Provider Incentive Program (PIP) trip to Banff, Alberta, Canada!
TASC Chief Sales Officer Andy Bartel, Microbusiness President Matthew Ziemke, and Executive Vice President of Sales Brett Hutter agree this is a trip you won’t want to miss. Listen to this brief message from Andy, Matthew, and Brett (these guys are going stir crazy in anticipation of the big trip): Getting Ready for Banff.
- Top 20 producing Individual Group Providers (minimum $35,000 in 2016 Group business).
- Top 30 producing Agency Group Providers (minimum $50,000 in 2016 Group business).
- Top 7 producing Microbusiness Providers (minimum $26,500 in 2016 Microbusiness).
All program incentives are based on production value (declared value of annualized fees x production value multiplier – production value).
- AgriPlan & BizPlan: 3.0 x declared value
- GiveBack: 1.5 x declared value
- ACA Reporting: 0.5 x declared value
- All other service offerings: 1.0 x declared value
The race is on! You’ve got less than 100 days left to earn your spot! Talk to your Regional Sales Director today to develop a plan for making those sales and achieving this incentive to a true “bucket list” destination.
For more information about our Provider Incentive Program, view the 2016 Rules flyer at www.tascpip.com.