Labor Day has passed, marking the end of summer—and we are now into the busiest selling season of the year. Are you interested in earning our amazing incentive trip to Grand Cayman? You can!
Visit www.tascpip.com to familiarize yourself with the Provider Incentive Program (PIP), learn about the destination, and view a preliminary agenda. Then, contact your Regional Sales Director (RSD) to create an end-of-the-year sales plan—and make it a grand year!
Guests will experience the all-new Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa. In the very heart of Grand Cayman, the resort is recognized for its excellence, with a full sensory experience that uplifts and energizes. Lounge in luxury. Pause in the pool. Swim with a stingray! Stroll Seven Mile Beach. Dive with the dolphins. Join us and experience Grand Cayman Island!
Here are several reasons why you should earn the trip:
- A magnificent, breathtaking location offering adventure and tranquility.
- VIP-style treatment at an exquisite 4-diamond property.
- The inside scoop on latest TASC news, service offerings, and innovations.
- Valuable industry “insider” meetings that will give an edge on the competition.
- Exclusive excursions to absorb area culture and attractions.
- An opportunity to establish lifelong friendships with peers in the industry.
- Top 20 producing Individual Group Providers (minimum $35,000 in 2017 group business)
- Top 30 producing Agency Group Providers (minimum $50,000 in 2017 group business)
- Top 7 producing Microbusiness Providers (minimum $26,500 in 2017 microbusiness)
All program incentives are based on production value (declared value of annualized fees x production value multiplier = production value).
- AgriPlan & BizPlan: 3.0 x declared value
- FlexSystem, Premium Only Plan, and HSA: 1.25 x declared value
- COBRA, PayPath, Form 5500 Preparation, and Non-Discrimination Testing: 0.75 x declared value
- ACA Employer Reporting: 0.5 x declared value
- All other service offerings: 1.0 x declared value
Here’s to great sales in 2017!