Get ready for a vibrant mountain destination! As part of our Provider Incentive Program, top 2018 distributors will earn a trip to the beautiful and charming city of Asheville, North Carolina, and stay at the grand Omni Grove Park Inn!
With its innovative culture and breathtaking mountain scenery, it’s no surprise that Asheville was named by National Geographic Travel as an “up and coming” city in its new book, World’s Best Cities: Celebrating 220 Great Destinations.
Build a bright future with us in 2018, and experience abundant rewards in Asheville:
- Visit a welcoming, vibrant location offering adventure and tranquility.
- Be treated VIP-style treatment at an exquisite 4-diamond property.
- Get the inside scoop on latest TASC news, service offerings, and innovations.
- Gain an edge on the competition via valuable industry “insider” meetings.
- Savor some of the best regional fare—a mecca of high southern cuisine.
- Absorb the area’s culture and attractions via exclusive excursions.
- Establish lifelong friendships with peers in the industry.
- Celebrate the mountain scenery in the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Rejuvenate in luxury at the The Spa at Omni Grove Park Inn.
Click here to view the PIP Asheville brochure.
Be sure to work with your Regional Sales Director on how to earn the trip.
We look forward to a great year together and hope to see you in Asheville.
During the past several months, more employees have been concerned about the Affordable Care Act (ACA), and the potential of “appeal, repair or replace.” With the unknowable legislative change, employees must refocus on everyday challenges of other long-existing, unwavering Federal regulations. A business that isn’t aware of its HR responsibilities is clearly headed for trouble. The regulators, the DOL, the HHS, and the IRS have increased the number of audits to ensure employers are compliant and not violating employees’ rights. In addition to potential fines and penalties imposed by the regulators, employees are awarded hundreds of thousands of dollars through private litigation.
Learn More from our VP of Compliance,Carolyn McNairy, by reading the full article in SHRM HR Professionals magazine.
CNN has picked up our OpEd co-authored by TASC CEO Dan Rashke! Fantastic news for the efforts of The Greater Give and TASC.
“Congress is considering changes to the tax code which would greatly reduce the proportion of taxpayers who benefit from incentives for charitable giving.”
Learn more by clicking the link to the full article: http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/31/opinions/use-tax-law-to-encourage-charitable-giving-opinion/index.html
Just when we thought we had all the requirements figured out, health care could change forcing new challenges and new decisions in the sea of compliance. Employers and plan sponsors need to prepare for significant changes whether ACA is repealed, replaced, or repaired. It is highly likely that certain key ACA provisions will be rolled back.
SHRM HR Professionals Magazine’s full article draws out some of the changes that could occur when it comes to the Affordable Care Act. Click here to Learn more.
Cybersecurity and privacy now go hand in hand, with breaches at an inevitable state within all organizations. “No one entity can be smart enough to fight it all off — we have to work together with other businesses across all industries,” said Cliff Mason, president of Madison-based Total Administrative Services Corporation (TASC).
That was the takeaway from a panel of world-renowned cyber and data security experts at a recent forum hosted by TASC in Washington, D.C. Speakers at this free conference included David Bray, former CIO for the FCC, Steven Chabinsky, former deputy assistant director of cyber for the FBI, and Shane Harris, a journalist who covers intelligence agencies for The Wall Street Journal. The event drew attention to the need for higher standards in cyber and data security from America’s leading services providers in every industry.
Visit our website for the full article on Cybersecurity and Privacy.
If you don’t know what a QSEHRA is, you could be missing out on tax savings for your small business owner Clients. In December 2016, The Cures Act and H.R. 34 overturned guidance issued in IRS Notice 2013-54. A Small Business HRA (also known as a QSEHRA) enables qualified small employers with more than one but fewer than 50 employees to once again reimburse individual insurance premiums and out-of-pocket medical expenses. Group insurance is not required. (Integrated and One Employee HRA Plans were already compliant with federal law.)
QSEHRA Small Business HRAs provide a tremendous opportunity to those small employers who do not offer Group health but want to assist their employees with ever-rising healthcare costs. Learn more at http://go.tasconline.com/microQSEHRA
There is a new way for TASC contracted Providers and Distributors to access its online Sales Resource Center (SRC).
- Go to www.tasconline.com and login with your TASC Username (MyTASC ID#) and Password.
- In a new tab on your internet browser (not the tab that just launched with the MyTASC homepage), again enter www.tasconline.com.
- The Sales Center link will now be accessible on your TASConline navigation bar.
The SRC is a secure, consolidated resource portal for contracted Providers and Distributors to easily access everything they need to sell and administer TASC benefit Plans. Learn more at http://bit.ly/Access-TASC-SRC
The media has been talking about TASC a lot recently. TASC is working on some big changes, has signed up some large clients, continues to good things in our communities, and just keeps on growing. All of this has led to an unpresented number of press clippings. Here is a list of our recent mentions. Click where indicated below to read some of the articles.
- In Business September issue-TASC is featured prominently in an article about local companies that hosts their own trade shows. Click here to read this article
- In the same issue, TASC is listed in the top 100 employers in Dane County. We came in at 56.
- July issue of In Business-Dan appears in the Think Tank feature. Click here to read this article.
- In August, TASC was featured in the Biz Report regarding the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC).Office of Personnel Management (OPM) contract. Click here to read this article.
- And for the second year in a row TASC is listed in the Wisconsin top 75 privately held businesses.
Watch for more good news from TASC soon!