Labor Day has passed, marking the end of summer—and we are now into the busiest selling season of the year. Are you interested in earning our amazing incentive trip to Grand Cayman? You can!
Visit www.tascpip.com to familiarize yourself with the Provider Incentive Program (PIP), learn about the destination, and view a preliminary agenda. Then, contact your Regional Sales Director (RSD) to create an end-of-the-year sales plan—and make it a grand year!
Guests will experience the all-new Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa. In the very heart of Grand Cayman, the resort is recognized for its excellence, with a full sensory experience that uplifts and energizes. Lounge in luxury. Pause in the pool. Swim with a stingray! Stroll Seven Mile Beach. Dive with the dolphins. Join us and experience Grand Cayman Island!
Here are several reasons why you should earn the trip:
- A magnificent, breathtaking location offering adventure and tranquility.
- VIP-style treatment at an exquisite 4-diamond property.
- The inside scoop on latest TASC news, service offerings, and innovations.
- Valuable industry “insider” meetings that will give an edge on the competition.
- Exclusive excursions to absorb area culture and attractions.
- An opportunity to establish lifelong friendships with peers in the industry.
- Top 20 producing Individual Group Providers (minimum $35,000 in 2017 group business)
- Top 30 producing Agency Group Providers (minimum $50,000 in 2017 group business)
- Top 7 producing Microbusiness Providers (minimum $26,500 in 2017 microbusiness)
All program incentives are based on production value (declared value of annualized fees x production value multiplier = production value).
- AgriPlan & BizPlan: 3.0 x declared value
- FlexSystem, Premium Only Plan, and HSA: 1.25 x declared value
- COBRA, PayPath, Form 5500 Preparation, and Non-Discrimination Testing: 0.75 x declared value
- ACA Employer Reporting: 0.5 x declared value
- All other service offerings: 1.0 x declared value
For more information about our Provider Incentive Program, view the 2017 Rules Flyer at www.tascpip.com. Click here to view the Grand Cayman brochure.
Here’s to great sales in 2017!
TASC has been contracted to design and deliver an innovative, proprietary system that automates the charity enrollment process for the Combined Federal Giving Campaign (CFC), the workplace giving program for the U.S. Federal Government.
Upgrading CFC’s program from paper-based to online will help charities save time and money while increasing donations and improving security. This successful partnership provides workplace giving administration services to more than 6 million federal employees. Follow the link to this month’s In Business Magazine article to learn more.
A Caribbean destination awaits you! As part of our Provider Incentive Program, top 2017 Providers will earn a trip to GRAND CAYMAN, and experience the all-new Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa.
In the very heart of Grand Cayman, the resort is recognized for its excellence, with a full sensory experience that uplifts and energizes. Pause in the pool. Swim with a stingray. Stroll Seven Mile Beach. Dive with Dolphins. Grand Cayman is the ultimate destination for the adventurer at heart—boasting crystal clear Caribbean water and a near endless variety of marine life and attractions.
Make it a grand year— and experience abundant rewards in Grand Cayman:
- Visit a breathtaking, location offering adventure and tranquility.
- Be treated VIP-style at an exquisite 4-diamond property.
- Gain an edge on the competition via valuable industry “insider” meetings.
- Establish life-long friendships with peers in the industry.
- Savor the world’s finest food and drink.
- Experience the area’s culture and attractions via exclusive excursions.
Click here to view the PIP Grand Cayman Brochure.
Be sure to work with your Regional Sales Director to learn how you can earn the trip.
We look forward to a grand year together and hope to see you in Grand Cayman.
The re-enrollment for AgriPlan, BizPlan and No Limit Plan Clients for the 2017 Plan Year will begin on November 17th, the date when TASC mails invoices. This year, each invoice will include an Employer Data Verification Form. This form will help ensure we have accurate data from each employer and assure the compliance of their Plans.
Once they complete the mailed Form (which will be printed on the front side of the Plan Election Change Form), Clients will be asked to return it to TASC in the supplied Business Reply Envelope with their payment and voucher.
The kids are back in school… time to admit summer is over… and time to once again pick up speed on your sales. That’s right… it’s time to lock in your spot for the 2017 Provider Incentive Program (PIP) trip to Banff, Alberta, Canada!
TASC Chief Sales Officer Andy Bartel, Microbusiness President Matthew Ziemke, and Executive Vice President of Sales Brett Hutter agree this is a trip you won’t want to miss. Listen to this brief message from Andy, Matthew, and Brett (these guys are going stir crazy in anticipation of the big trip): Getting Ready for Banff.
- Top 20 producing Individual Group Providers (minimum $35,000 in 2016 Group business).
- Top 30 producing Agency Group Providers (minimum $50,000 in 2016 Group business).
- Top 7 producing Microbusiness Providers (minimum $26,500 in 2016 Microbusiness).
All program incentives are based on production value (declared value of annualized fees x production value multiplier – production value).
- AgriPlan & BizPlan: 3.0 x declared value
- GiveBack: 1.5 x declared value
- ACA Reporting: 0.5 x declared value
- All other service offerings: 1.0 x declared value
The race is on! You’ve got less than 100 days left to earn your spot! Talk to your Regional Sales Director today to develop a plan for making those sales and achieving this incentive to a true “bucket list” destination.
For more information about our Provider Incentive Program, view the 2016 Rules flyer at www.tascpip.com.
Due to requirements resulting from the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), employers who offer employer-sponsored benefits are required to file IRS Tax Form 720 and pay a small fee. This will impact Plan years ending 2012-2019. Don’t worry; TASC has you and your Clients covered!
TASC is committed to keeping your Clients’ Plans in compliance and backs every AgriPlanNOW, BizPlanNOW and No Limit Plan with our Audit Guarantee. To help ensure compliance, please tell your Clients who have multiple, benefit-eligible employees to watch their mail in mid-June for a pre-filled IRS Tax Form 720 from TASC containing the required PCORI information (one-employee Plans are exempt).
We will instruct your Clients to:
- Verify their EIN number
- Sign the form
- Include payment and voucher
- Ensure their completed form with payment is mailed to the IRS and postmarked no later than August 1, 2016
- Mail to the Department of Treasury, Internal Revenue Services, Cincinnati, OH 45999-0009
- If they are already filing IRS Tax Form 720, contact their tax preparer (which in most cases is you) to include the PCORI calculation and fee on their form submission.
- If they have corrections to the mailed pre-filled Form 720 they can download, create, and print a corrected fillable PDF Form 720 from the IRS website. As always,contact our Customer Care Center at 800.422.4661 for further assistance.
The South Dakota Department of Revenue has announced a sales tax increase from 4.0 to 4.5% effective June 1, 2016. As a result, TASC will make available an updated Microbusiness Plan Application on June 1st to coincide with the SD sales tax increase.
Please use the new sales tax rate on any Plan Application that you submit on behalf of your South Dakota Clients beginning on June 1, 2016.
Could your small business owner Clients pass a DOL audit? Give them true peace of mind with the Microbusiness Compliance Suite. The Department of Labor (DOL) keeps a close eye on businesses of every size—including small ones. If your Clients have 2-20 employees and sponsor a Group Health Plan, they’re subject to ERISA, DOL, PPACA, and HIPAA requirements and could risk DOL penalties of up to $110/day per Participant.
Protect your small business owner Clients TODAY with our comprehensive Microbusiness Compliance Suite. The suite includes required documents and guidelines, DOL audit support, and a Hold Harmless Agreement.
LIMITED TIME OFFER. Order before July 31, 2016 and receive a 10% discount—that’s up to $100 in savings!
Disclaimer: The Microbusiness Compliance Suite is only available to employers with 2-20 employees. Completed application must be received by July 31, 2016 and ERISA must be included in the bundled service offering in order to qualify for the 10% discount.
TASC’s Microbusiness Regional Sales Director (RSD) Jim Yinko was honored in the March issue of In Business magazine. He was showcased as one of Madison’s 2016 most promising 40 under 40 young business professionals.
Jim holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Sociology from the University of Wisconsin and joined TASC in 2008. He has consistently ranked as one of the highest producing Microbusiness RSDs — working with tax professionals, financial planners, and insurance agents to bring tax savings to sole proprietors and other small business owners.
In his spare time, Jim devotes time to the American Heart Association’s annual walk as a team captain and coaches Kennedy Little League and Madison Hatters baseball. Jim’s belief is that when you make time to improve the lives of the people around you, “You create great relationships, give back, and have all the time you need to finish other goals.”
Steve Kielman, Regional Vice President and Jim’s direct supervisor, comments, “We are very proud of Jim and his contributions to the growth of the Microbusiness Sales Division and to the Dane County community. Congratulations Jim!”
As expected during enrollment season, TASC saw a big increase in phone and service request volumes, and our Customer Care team rose to the occasion.
The team experienced a sharp 78% increase in phone traffic in a three month period, answering 74,990 calls in November and 133,564 calls in January. In addition, 81,395 Participants were self-served through our 24-hour automated phone system in December and January. Even with the increase in calls, our Customer Care team was able to consistently meet—and exceed—overall targeted service levels.
Our Correspondence team lent a hand by processing 95% of emails and service requests (over 41,750 interactions) within 48 hours.
At TASC, we support a flexible and adaptable workforce. Backup teams throughout the organization are trained and ready to jump into action when we experience spikes in calls and work orders. These “Subject Matter Experts” took 2,691 calls during this busy period.
We are pleased to be able to provide top-notch service year-after-year to our customers, and to not only adapt—but to excel—at handling the increasing volumes with ease. We hope we have served you and your Clients/Participants well this season, and we look forward to a rewarding year together.